Professional Air Vent Cleaners Serving Metro Phoenix
Having Your Air Ducts Cleaned is Essential to Keeping Indoor Air Safe & Providing Allergy Relief
It wasn’t that long ago that people moved to Arizona in droves seeking allergy relief. Unfortunately, to their surprise, the Grand Canyon State didn’t offer much more relief than the areas they fled.
EPA reports suggest that up to 40 pounds of dust can accumulate in a home per year. That’s a lot of dust, especially considering that the dirty air contains much more than just dust! In fact,
According to the EPA, the average home accumulates as much as 40 pounds of dust per year. Dust is full of more than dirt, containing everything that is in the air surrounding you. In fact, the air you breathe can cause allergies, asthma, and even make you ill.
Thankfully, if you have a dust problem in your home it is easy to diagnose and solve. First off, let’s determine if you have dirty indoor air. If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you might need professional help.
5 Signs of Indoor Atmospheric Pollutants
- Do you find yourself dusting more than you usually do?
- Do you notice any odd smells or odors when your air conditioning or heating is running?
- Do you see a thin coat of dust lining your air ducts?
- Do your air vents have black blemishes on the grills?
- Do you or your any of your family members get more severe allergies or breathing problems at home?
If you did in fact answer “yes” to one or more of the aforementioned questions, you may be a candidate for air duct cleaning. Fortunately, A-Z Air Duct is an industry leader in this field and the number one choice of Phoenix residents considering duct and vent cleaning.